Please either complete this online scholarship application and attach the required documents to be emailed to us or, Print the Sister In Service 2020-2021 Application.
Click There for PDF Copy of the>>>>SIS Flyer & App-Scholarship 20-21 App Flyer 2020-2021 SIS Flyer & App-Scholarship 19-20 Fillable 20th HOG Program Booklet-Final
No late or incomplete submissions will be excepted!!
Should you have questions, please feel free to contact us by mail at the address below or,
(click here to use our contact form) with Subject Line: SIS Application Question
Due Date: December 31, 2020
Please return this application to:
Sisters In Service
Attn.: Scholarship Chair
P.O. Box 39063
Denver, CO 80239
APPLICANT QUALIFICATIONS FOR SUBMISSION
- The Applicant must be a Colorado resident.
- The Applicant must be a United States Citizen i.e., Native of the United States of America.
- The Applicant must be between the ages of 17 and 23, and planning to attend an institution of higher learning the following fall, (Fall 2021) or attending a Trade School, College or University within the State of Colorado.
- The Applicant must be available for a Personal Interview.
INSTRUCTIONS FOR SUBMITTING THE SIS APPLICATION
- The application must be handwritten or typed and must be clear and legible.
- ALL of the required eligibility requirements MUST be met.
- ALL required supporting documents must accompany this application.
No fax copies will be accepted nor will there be
deadline extensions offered!!
(All Required Documentation, must accompany this application,
if ANY item is missing with your submission, you will be disqualified)
- A completed Sisters In Service Application.
- Current, official Academic Transcript with at least a 2.5 GPA. You must request that your registrar or counselor send this directly to SIS or to you, in a sealed envelope to be delivered within your submission packet. Note: We will only accept unofficial or student copies, if your school or institution is on Fall break and/or closed. You will be asked to submit the Official document, once available for further evaluation. The unofficial transcript can be submitted with your application.
- A typed, Personal Resume or Summary of Qualifications
- A recent photograph for publication. (color, 3″x 5″ minimum)
- Two letters of Recommendation: One from a member of your community, one from a member of the educational staff at your school, college or university.
- A 800 word minimum to 1200 word maximum essay addressing: “Why this award would be beneficial to you and how if awarded, you plan to pay this act of kindness forward”.
- Complete copy of your and/or your parent(s)/guardian(s) Most Recent ( Prior Years) Federal Tax Return (Please feel free to black out the last four digits of all Social Security Numbers)
(The SIS Application will be available November 1, 2020 through December 31, 2020…ONLY!!!)
Note: Applicants who apply that have received their GED, may submit all of the above Options and two letters of recommendation from members of their community in addition, a certified copy of the diploma or GED, (as applicable).